Archive for Field Flowers
Today’s card finishes off my Honeycomb embossing folder samples for this week. I added just a touch of the embossed paper to the cardfront as a highlight to the focal point – the flowers!
Stamps – Field Flowers
Ink & Paper – Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Print Poetry DSP pack
Accessories – Big Shot & Honeycomb embossing folder, satin stitched ribbon, rhinestone, 1″ & 1 1/4″ circle punches, dimensionals
Have you signed up for your own monthly 1 hour creative escape yet?
If you do by March 10th, you will receive the very first My Paper Pumpkin box at your doorstep in March!
Here’s what you’ll receive:
Stamps, ink, clear block, paper, envelopes and accessories to make 4 adorable cards!
Visit My Paper Pumpkin to learn more!!
This card was the favorite of the three projects at stamp club last week. I featured cards made with the Honeycomb embossing folder and this is a fun way for sure.
Here are the steps to get the center feature – I hope you find helpful:
1. Die cut two labels using Label Collection framelits. Try other die cut shapes as well!
2. Stamp En Francais on smaller label using Crumb Cake ink.
3. Stamp flower stem image over script background using Early Espresso ink.
4. Run label through Big Shot in Honeycomb embossing folder.
5. Lightly sponge label from the edges to middle using Crumb Cake ink. Very lightly, sponge a bit of Early Espresso ink onto edges. NOTE: When sponging with inks, LESS IS MORE!
6. Stamp flowers using Elegant Eggplant on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out. Apply to card using dimensionals.
Stamps – En Francais, Field Flowers
Ink & Paper – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories – Big Shot & Honeycomb & Square Lattice embossing folders, Labels Collection framelits, 7/16″ Natural Trim Ribbon, dimensionals
We are heading into the last month of Sale-A-Bration. This is the last month to take advantage of the amazing sign-up promotion during Sale-A-Bration.
Get 25% more Starter Kit products for FREE! Starter kits are a doable $125, and you can completely customize them to suit your individual needs and taste. You get to choose what products you want to start with and what type of business supplies you want. Then it’s shipped FREE right to your door.
It’s a perfect time to join th Stampin’Up! family!! Click HERE to join!